1. In town and cities, the large shopping mall should replace the small local shop. Do you agree or disagree?
2. The university will deduct the student’s score for late assignments, opinions and solutions.
Or Should University penalize students for late submission of their work?
3. Whether experimental learning can work well in formal education, agree or disagree?
Or Experience is a more effective way to teach, compared to books? Agree or disagree.
4. Problems and benefits for high school students study plays and works of theatres written centuries ago. Discuss and use your own experience.
5. How widely do you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage? What problems will it cause?
6. Parents should be held legally responsible for children’s act. What is your opinion?
7. In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this phenomenon?
8. Do you think card-less society is realistic and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
9. Whether design of building will have a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work?
10. Whether studying films at school is as important as studying literature?
11. It is important for children to study a film at school to learn literature. To what extent you agree? Give example.
12. Do you think the school should have curriculum asking students to play old drama and work for theatre centuries ago?
13. The importance of cars and airplanes in modern life. Give examples.
14. Medical technology is responsible for the human’s life expectancy. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Or Medical technology helps to live long life. Is that curse or blessing for society and mankind?
15. In developing countries, tourism has disadvantages or advantages?
16. Certain kinds of music promote learning in their life. Do you agree or disagree?
17. “More information available online so library books are useless.” Agree or disagree with statement?
Or As E-books are available online these days, the value of printed books has diminished. Agree or disagree?
18. Should government build more roads to allow more vehicle owner or improve the network of public transport?
19. Government should reduce their investment in arts, music and painting. Agree or disagree?
20. Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples?
21. Personal Development is the base for professional development and advancing in one’s career. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
22. In academic studies, grouping students according to academic abilities is good or not good? Give your opinion.
23. People emphasizing government to build an advanced transport system rather new road for vehicles that are overcrowding the cities. Do you agree or disagree?
24. Does video communication with doctor help patients to cure any disease? Pros & Cons?
25. Should library use digital gadgets to provide information on different topics? Pros & Cons
26. Companies use advertisements to influence people to buy things sometimes which they don’t need. Give your opinion about this practice?
27. Students with degree earn high salary than who doesn’t have an academic qualification. Therefore, some argue that they have to pay the full cost of their courses. Give your opinion?
28. Technological access to online music and the like should be free or paid. What do you think?
29. Personal development is the base for professional development and advancing in one’s career. To what extent do you agree?
30. People are moving to urban areas from rural areas for better life. What do you think about?
31. The belching and unauthorized behaviour is unacceptable in modern offices. How far you support this view? Give your response with justification.
32. What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in an era in which new things are constantly being invented?
33. Some people believe that the sole aim of higher education is to make people ready for employment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Discuss.
34. We have entered a throw-away society and fill the environment with rubbish. What are the causes and what are your solutions?
35. It is important to preserve the beautiful buildings of the past, even if it will be expensive to do so. To what extent do you agree or disagree with it.
36. Do you think students who go to university should pay full fee than who do not go to university given that graduates earn higher salaries. Agree or disagree.
Post your essay to get evaluate >
7 thoughts on “36 PTE Essay List: Sep-2019”
In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this phenomenon?
There is no denying that people are electing cashless transaction. The world has become now a global village. I am going to discuss both positive and negative part of the given topic before reaching to a decision.
There are myriad benefits of using credit cards. To begin with the positive sides, one can while accessing the internet pay the sundry bills and purchase the number of things within seconds. By following above practice, there is a huge saving in terms of time and people need not stand in long queues. As per the recent experiment was done by the Oxford University, there has been a drastic increase in selling of the various kind of ATM cards like visa card, debit card, credit card due to more usage of online or cashless transactions.
There are also negative opinions also exist with above positive points mentioned. Firstly, people are always under fear of internet hacking and online scam questions. Secondly, banks sometimes make the hidden charges for the online transaction which are not actually cited in the offer so, people are always not aware of if it that is the reason that people usually do the offline transaction or cash transactions instead of online mode. For example, one of news channel has claimed that one of the inhabitants of the city has become the victim of online fraud and due to that around RS. 5 lakhs has been transferred in another account with the help of spam emails.
To sum up, with this, the transaction with the credit card is boon for the people but needs to take care while using this otherwise, it creates a huge problem in life. (278 words)
@Harshal Parikh, Thank you very much for your comment. This is very helpful to other PTE aspirants. Keep posting….!!!
can u provided answer of these essay? so it will be more comfortable for us
We are adding more essays now. Here are some essay points we have written.
Also check this post for sample essay
Does it mean that the old list is no more valid?
Can i please get essay solutions