Read aloud : All were easy and new but manageable..
Words with ‘S’ sound at end were more .
RS: Metereology department…..
You have to submit all your assignments by Friday
Rest were easy
Only one was very lengthy but I was able to manage 70%
DI: pie chart on Brazil population
One was the picture of Great Britain in 19th century then and now comparison
RL: 1)About definition of Truth
3) I don’t remember but it was new
ASQ: All from fire fly prediction file
Most ecomonic: car or truck
4) after how many years leap year comes? : 4 years
All were easy
1) Swt: London, money capital, the whole process was not easy.
2)Slipping and napping
3) Australia’s indigenous food
1) Global problem to the inhabitants of our problem and solutions.
1)RWFIB- 3/5 came from emdad
1) Cultural HERITAGE
3) Australia and New Zealand
Reading blanks- Drag and Drop
Bit tough ( Tough vocabulary) and not a single one was repeated.
1) what is tutorial?
2) Don’t remember the other but very very easy
MCMA : All were easy
MCSA : All were easy
1) What is talent?
2) Greenhouse gases and impact of climate change
3) Body fat changes – Excercise and diet
HIW : Easy
SMW : Manageable
LFIB : HUGE, DEPICTED, FORESHADOWED, SHADOW ETC…
1) Your lowest quiz grade has been omitted from the calculations.
2) The Chemistry building is located at the entrance of the campus.
3) All evaluation forms are reviewed by the university personnel.