Exam Recall: 25th March 2018: Dubai
Read aloud – all new
Repeat sentence- short and easy
DI – simple power circuit, Swiss map with the language, R&d funding for ict and all other industries & Australia house hold computer and internet
Retell – all new – one was about human super power
Essay – spending too much time on work and government should fund for education or health
SWT – greenhouse gas emission and inventor of the web
FIB – ikebana & jean Piaget
ROP – new / unconference & technological waste e.g; Indiana university
Listening/ SST- novelist & citizenship curriculum
1. The synopsis contains most of the important information
2. Participants are selected from wide range of subjects
Exam Recall: 22nd March 2018: Adelaide
1. Research on mars with picture
2. Over Population with picture
3. Pie about food consumption
4. Picture rhino in India Pakistan and Myanmar
1. Freedom rights in U.K.
2. Wealth of nation
Medical technology helps to live long life is that curse or blessing ?
Exam Recall: 21st March 2018: India
RS short mostly, few were long
DI had bar graphs, a tree comparison image n many tables data
- Work n personal life balance
- University students should refer which sources as reliable teachers, printed books,on line or from peer discussions
Reading mostly new
Only remember two
One was on ARMS AKIMBO
Other I remember is about POLITICS
Summarize written text:
About two Nobel prize winners having different views on sea level rise due to global warming
About city of London, the share market dominance
Essay: Watching television is good or bad and does it really act as stress buster.
- Topic was investing in a company and waiting for 5 years to get desired results
- Topic was about london map and how it bought punctuality and fascinated others
Summarize spoken text:
- About the role of jokes/humour during war time.
- About the behaviours of people at museum.
Write from dictation:
- Climate change is now an acceptable phenomenon among a group of reputable scientists.
- If finances are an issue, may be scholarships can be provided.
- If you need further extension, please contact your tutor for more information
Exam Recall: 20th March 2018: India
1 from materials rest new
Got 3 all new
Personal development is the base for professional development and advancing in ones career what extent do you agree or disagree.
Got 2 all New
SST got 2 both new
One was based on internet in 90’s
How it was self motive and less advertisement
2nd one was on violence – affect and consequences society face
Got 3 all new
Exam Recall: 19th March 2018: Sydney
1.Climate Change(Hunger people in Africa)
2.How clouds form?
1. Temperature vs Precipitation graph
2.Tree life(Seed+Tree image)
3.Map with Switzerland : Languages
4.Line graph with insured vs uninsured customers in USA.
Long trunk with two tusk : Elephant
1. Some “moments” are important+Australia+history+Schoolchildren+nation’s past.
2.Overeducated+Perfect fit+perform better than other employees+intelligence+experience+knowledge
Students study effectively with time,peace,comfort. Difficult to learning with employment and distracts each one another. Give reasons and your opinion.
FIB : 1.Germany trip+flight land
RO : all are new(not remembering)
MCSA: A bar graph with % about participation in sports.
Note:Nothing is repeated in reading section.
2.War for Talent
FIB: Paragraph is about Melbourne Transportation:
Missing last word(Beep) :
1.About Avian Influenza (birds disease)
MCMQ:1. Europe , America Painting+Artists
Correct Summary:1.About reference+reading+location
WFD: Evolution reviewed by university person.
Exam Recall: 16th March 2018: Melbourne
Essay : if you are assigned to work on a climate change what will you choose to focus on
FIB: I am cyclist(convection, undermined, spite)
stars and materials(stellar, streaches, located) Rudman (enjoyed, while, radical, leave)
Non fiction Novelist
Write from dictation-
Participants initially select from a range of foundation subjects.
Climate change is a acceptable phenomenon among reputable scientists.