1. How widely of you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage? What problems will it cause?
2. Is it fair for universities to deduct students’ marks when their assignments are overdue?
3. Design of buildings have positive or negative impact on people’s life and work.
4. Government should create better network of public transport available for everyone or build more roads owning population.
5. The advanced medical technology expands human’s life. Do you think it is a curse or blessing?
6. Which one is better, Textbook library or new digital material in university. The role of a library in keeping books is obsolete. So universities should use digital media. What is your opinion? Discuss advantages and disadvantages.
7. Governments and international institution are faced with many global problems. What these problems could be? Solution?
8. Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. What is your opinion about this? Discuss with appropriate examples.
9. Happiness index is becoming a new national success rather than only economic growth. What do you think about this idea? What can be used to measure happiness index?
10. Journalist is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. What’s your opinion?
11. Experience is more effective and useful than books and formal education. What is your opinion？