Exam Recall: 31st January, 2018: Dubai
1. Read Aloud – All new but OK
2. Repeat Sentence –not too long
3. Describe Image – Lay out of a studio apartment
Bar Graph showing the vocabulary learned different age (1-6)
Various reasons for not visiting art gallery
Bar graph showing the entertainment activity by men and women in UK
Line graph – population growth in Litchfield city
4. Re- Tell – Australian Export and other 2 can’t remember
5. Answer short question was ok – mostly from list Malvika shared
6. SWT – Nobel Prize
Compulsory voting in Australia NOT IN UK
Carbon Emission, Environmental problems and the responsibility of business
7. Essay – Most beneficial invention
8. Read FIB – Burger King
Preservation of water and I think the rest were new
9. ROP – Revolution of Airport and after World war 2 and the other one was new
10. Listening – SST –regarding democratic and republical government
LSE Competetions facing by LSE – new I think
11.Write From Dictation:– can’t remember but simple
Exam Recall: 10th January, 2018: Brisbane Navitas
- Rainfall in inches
- Hallucination B1 B2 B3
- Biochemical engineering X ray
- Dangerous activities
Summarize Written Text:
- London surpass NY
Summarize Spoken Text:
- 43 yrs old woman
- Indian peasant
Write From Dictation:
- Clinical practice for nursing will prepare students for professional practice.
- Free campus tours run daily in summer for prospective students.
- Before submitting your dissertation, your advisor must approve your application.
Exam Recall: 7th January, 2018: Dubai
Retell lecture: totally new, except one (Australian exports)
Describe Image: flags, rain/temp/ baby nap time etc, pretty easy
Repeat Sentence: very lengthy
Summarize Written Text: human & animals / beauty pageants
FIBs: all new and extremely difficult.
Reorder paragraph: got 3 this time and all of them were new
MCQ: i got 4 multi choice questions instead of 2
Summarize Spoken Text: war of talent, citizenship curriculum
Write From Dictation: reconciliation, animals behave differently
Exam Recall: 4th January, 2018
- Retell lecture – low and high liking in rats and something on galaxies.
- Summarize Written Text: SLP officer in school of NSW and Parents birth order
- Essay writing: Involving workers in decision making advantages and disadvantages
- Summarize Spoken Text: Mary Mallon – Typhoid Mary
Exam Recall: 2nd January, 2018: Sydney
- Temperatures vs rain fall graph
- London street View 19th century and now.
- Indian rhino distribution on map
- World population & poverty in 1970 vs 1990
- The mass media including TV, radio and Newspaper influence our society and shape our opinions shapes our opinion specially young generation, What is your opinion?
Summarize Written Text:
- Greenhouse gases
Fill in the Blanks:
- Drinking vessels
Summarize spoken text:
- Student debt 43 yrs old lady.
- Citizen rights to know well, some governments mislead and trick people to hide the government miscarriage.